Linda's Tracker

Evey's Tracker

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rain or Shine

The last few days it has been raining and cold. BUT I am super proud of myself for getting out there and taking my dog for her walks regardless. I have one walk I like to take her on and it is just under 2 miles. Yesterday as we opened the door to leave it started raining. Now the old me would have just went back inside but not the new me. Instead I got the umbrella and away we went. Good for me and good for her. Smelly wet dog is a small price to pay for my health and her happiness for getting to do one of her favorite things.

So as fall continues to arrive and the wet weather here in the Northwest becomes the norm Belle and I will be out there. We may turn in to ducks but we will be out there.


1 comment:

Greg Prosmushkin said...

Thanks for sharing this informative post with us. I hope the sun was shining in your area this weekend to start. I enjoyed stopping by your blog. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
Greg Prosmushkin